Parts Counter Person
his poistion offers a compettive bonus program with siginifigant room to make a great salary!
Full Job Description
The Haddad Automotive Group is one of the largest family owned and operated dealerships in Berkshires. Our dealerships offer 4 brands and a state-of-the-art collision center. The Haddad Automotive Group continues to grow while staying true to our core values through community outreach. We offer a positive working environment and strive for our employees to succeed through ongoing training and internal company advancement.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
What We’re Looking For
Haddad Toyota is looking for a Parts Counter Person to help support our team and provide customers with exceptional experiences. The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Be able to read and understand the parts catalog when looking up parts.
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Reviews body shop estimates to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate.
- Pulls and fills orders from stock
- Maintain a weekly bin checks to ensure accuracy of stock.
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention.
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Make sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to submit to pre-employment background screening
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour